We have access to over 28 lenders, including many of Australia's leading and non-conforming banks in addition to private lenders for those complex deals. This enables us to provide you with a choice of hundreds of products available on the market including home loans, personal loans, car loans, hire purchase and leasing - no matter what your situation.
AFSG provides professional financial advice with respect to superannuation, retirement, investment, self-managed super funds (SMSF) and insurance. We can also assist you with property investment and help you find a suitable property, whether for investment or owner occupied purposes, with the help of our associated property specialists and real estate advisers.
AFSG utilises multiple financial institutions and will always endeavour to provide you with the best possible product on the market place. Unlike many other financial firms, we take the time to assess your individual circumstances and match those needs to your financial situation. We provide you with quarterly updates on any of your financial products taken out, are not aligned with any financial institution and fully disclose our basis for commission upfront or provide you with the option of a fee-for-service model.
- What is the role of a Referral Partner?
- A referral partner obtains leads and generates sales by recommending AFSG's range of products and services to those requiring finance or advice via our online application system. To become an AFSG Referral Partner please complete this simple online application form.
- What is the basis of employment?
- The basis of employment is contractual enabling the flexibility to work your own hours as a self employed individual.
- Will I be required to register for an ABN and GST?
- Yes. This can be done online by applying at www.abr.gov.au for no cost.
- Is the registration of a business name required?
- No. If you are working as a sole trader, a business name is not required.
- How are leads/referrals obtained?
- Referrals can be made through direct associates such as family, friends and work colleagues. In addition, consultants are encouraged to use initiative by establishing referral relationships with small/medium businesses, service clubs or industry related bodies.
- Are there any costs involved (including travel expenses)?
- If you intend on working as a sole trader or currently have an ABN, there are no setup costs. However, should you be required to travel in order to obtain referrals this will be paid for by the consultant. In addition, any means of advertising must be approved by AFSG prior to publication and in most instances is paid for by the consultant. Please refer to AFSG for further information.
- How do I get paid?
- A Referral Partner is paid an agreed fee within 2-4 weeks based on the settlement value of each referred loan, product or service. This fee can be credited into a nominated account or paid by cheque.